In order to enable players to take part in games and get auxiliary services, we have a legal obligation as a data controller to process their personal information.
Dama N.V., a business incorporated and registered in Curaçao with registration number 152125 and registered address at Julianaplein 36, Willemstad, Curaçao, is the owner and operator of the website www.baocasino.com (hereinafter referred to as “Casino,” “Website,” “Company,” “We,” “Us,” or “Our”). Antillephone N.V. issued Dama N.V. a license and oversees its operations (license number. 8048/JAZ2020-013).
Contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] if you have any other inquiries.
2. Information We Collect
Without limitation, the Personal Information that we may ask you to use and process include:
- Any information you give us when filling out the forms on our account registration pages;
- Emails, webchats, and other correspondence with us;
- All Player Account transaction history;
- Website login information;
- Documents and proofs that we reasonably request to verify your account, to process deposits or withdrawals;
- Website login information;
- Participation in surveys or any other consumer evaluations we may occasionally conduct.
3. How We Use Your Information
The following are the ways that we’ll use your information:
- Processing your bets and transactions;
- Delivering gaming and other ancillary services;
- Providing customer support, such as assistance with account setup and management;
- Identifying and carrying out the necessary verification checks;
- Informing registered players about our promotional offers;
- Adhering to legal obligations, such as adhering to anti-money laundering (AML) and preventing the financing of terrorism (TFT) regulations;
- Monitoring and looking into transactions with the goal of preventing crime;
- Analyzing consumer trends through evaluations of market studies;
- Carrying out research and statistical analysis of aggregated data.
4. Marketing Communication
We may use your personal information to send you marketing emails.
You can choose not to receive such marketing and advertising materials at any time by changing the settings in your Player Account or by getting in touch with our customer service at [email protected].
You also agree to allow us to use your name and/or nickname for advertising and promotional purposes without additional payment, unless prohibited by law, by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us.
5. Obtaining Personal Information
Without your knowledge, we will not collect any personal information about you. However, we might automatically get some information about you.
Additionally, we might legitimately obtain specific Personal Information from online merchants and service providers, like fraud protection firms. Additionally, we reserve the right to use third-party service providers to conduct your online transactions, offer technical assistance, and supply gaming material.
6. Data Recipients
Your information may be shared with other firms in our group of companies as well as with our business partners.
Your Personal Information will also be accessible to employees of the Company, including the Data Protection Officer, Money Laundering Officer, Payments & Anti-Fraud analyzers, Customer Support agents, Customer Retention team members, VIP player managers, as well as other carefully chosen workers. Employee confidentiality agreements have been signed by our staff.
Your personal data may need to be transferred from one nation in the European Union (EU) and European Free Trade Association (EFTA) regions to another, as well as to some data processors who may be based outside of the European Economic Area, in order for us and/or our service providers to provide you with an efficient service (EEA).
7. Releasing Data to Third Parties
Your personal information is never rented or sold to outside parties. Only in the following scenarios will personal information be made available to outside parties:
- When doing so is mandated by law;
- To comply with our legal and regulatory obligations and responsibilities;
- If the Website needs to share data with its payment processors to facilitate payment transactions in accordance with their privacy policies;
- When the Company believes that disclosure is necessary to protect the Company’s or the player’s safety;
- If the data is needed for our marketing service providers to complete their tasks.
8. Data Retention
Both you and the Casino may choose to have your Player Account closed at any moment, as specified in our Terms and Conditions. We will keep your personal information on file after your account is closed for as long as is necessary to comply with legal obligations.
In cases where automated decision-making is absent from our content and marketing communications, we might additionally preserve anonymised derivatives of your data.
9. Security of Your Data
Access to the player’s account is only possible with their unique ID and password. Two-factor authentication (2FA) is another security measure you can implement to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You are in charge of keeping your login information secure and making sure no one else can access it.
10. YOUR RIGHTS
You have particular rights under data protection law in some situations. You have the following rights under the law:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request a change to your personal information;
- Request a deletion of your personal information;
- Refuse to allow the processing of your personal information;
- Ask that the processing of your personal data be restrained;
- Ask for the transfer of your personal information;
- Whenever we use your consent to handle data, you have the right to withdraw it at any time;
- Submit a grievance to a supervisory authority.
Our system automatically records information about your visit, including your browser, IP address, and the website that referred you to the Website.
Most web browsers accept cookies by default. By adjusting the settings in your browser, you can choose to block some or all cookies, as well as remove any already placed cookies.